Tuesday 5 November 2013

Birthday Update

I really need some time to update My blog more,  I've just been so busy lately. But I love it, it's just keeps Me going.

First of all, My birthday was last month. I loooved the effort My boys put in to buying Me everything I wished for, and more.

They saved every penny, and worked all the extra hours they could get, so they could earn extra money. To please Me, makes their life worth living, as well being aware of that I don't need them, but they need Me.

Being My devoted slave is not so easy, you WILL work hard for Me, that's for sure!
They all know that I am a independent women, I don't need their money and gifts, I just like taking it, and making it MINE. They are not doing Me a favor by serving Me, I am doing them a favor for letting them serve.

Oh yeah, Im back on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/StyxFindom Giving it another shot, because last time about 2 yars ago,  it was pure circus freakshow in there.  slaves were just so stupid and brainless, you could not even have a conversation with none of them. There was actually 1 danish guy, but that's about it.

 Remember boys, intelligent conversation, and knowing your place gets you far further, than being a stupid fuck. ur fragile mind feeds My greed, but a fragile mind don't have to mean that u are stupid, just weak.

I have some interesting blogs for My readers soon. One is of My chastisized canadian, and one of My danish bitch, who has been serving Me for the last 5 years.

So, since it has been My birthday, I recieved many big gifts. Small gifts bore Me, like a small peepee. *Giggles*

There was so much stuff I didn't even know what to display here. But here is My absolute favorite gift that I want to show:


I got 2 differant pairs, A daffodile, and a Lady Peep toe (the gold ones)
Will uploade more pictures when I get  time.


No comments:

Post a Comment