Tuesday 27 October 2015

Louboutin's are a girls best friend

For My birthday I was giftsred in gifts. I was really impressed with you boys. Every year I want you tupdate this blog little by littleetter, and you improve each year. So I can only say that I am a really happy Goddess.

Im just going to show a few of My favorite gifts this year, because I can't be bothered posting EVERYTHING.

Here are My new Christian Louboutin heels worth £ 695. They are truly breathtaking and My new fave pair. 

They are a work of art, and I can't stop looking at them. 




My Forever Unique dress was around   £350, I just love everything about it. It's sooo beautiful, and the best part about it, is that it doesn't need a bra. ;)


I've got many more gifts to uploade, but I end up forgetting to take pictures of it. So I am going to update this blog little by little, so stay tuned. 

My Valentino Garavani Rockstuds also just came just in time for My birthday. How fucking perfect do they look on My feet?

Took a screenshot from My Vine video. I love the blood red color when they are in natural light. 

No comments:

Post a Comment