Monday 19 August 2013

As empty as your bank-account



It's been a while since My last blog entry, so it's about time I wrote a new one, about all  the things that have happend in this year. My blogspot is so neglected lately. I have been a busy girl that is for sure. Don’t worry though I am back, bitches. ;)

I've had this danish blackmail addict as a slave for a long long time, and I decided to push him to the edge. So I gave him an option (im such a good person, lol) either I would call his office, and tell his boss what a pervert he is, and tell that the masturbates while he is on work, and send humiliating pictures of him to his co-workers, OR he could just send Me his mastercard loaded with money I could spend, and nothing would happen.

The next day he packed the creditcard in an envelope, and sent it to Me. The day after I received the creditcard, wrote a text to him that the card was received, sent an MMS of Me holding it, and then  he just sent the pin-number to Me, and said: now You have the power, please drain me. That sentence made Me so hott.

Yes, the power is now in My hands, and I can do with it whatever I want, and you can't do anything about it, besides of watching Me drain it to the number of zero.

I went to the ATM-machine, put the card in, typed the pin number in, and the feeling was just GREAT. The feeling of power, the feeling of the adrenalin, almost better than sex. I just kept draining and draining the money out of his account, left it bleeding and empty. Sent a MMS-msg to him while I was standing in front of the ATM machine: I hope you feel just as empty as your bank account now.

Afterwards, when I was done with the card, and there was nothing left, I sent the card back to him again......
We will be doing this again!

No comments:

Post a Comment