Thursday 15 August 2013

Crawl For Me

Just when you thought you have crawled away from Me, you find yourself here once again.

Can't stop can you? When you try to resist, you want it even more. You are just wasting the little energy you have left. So, why keep fighting? It's time to surrender yourself.

Let's face the reality here, I am better than you in every way.

Your tiny minion mind should always be full of good ideas and plans, on how you can devote your life to Me, and how you can please My needs.

I am sure you have spent hours on My site, staring and wondering how good it would be for you to be owned by Me,  slowly getting obsessed with the thought of My poison crawling into your already weak mind.

You need meaning in your life, so stop wasting it away. There is no need asking yourself why you are drawn to Me. Have faith in your subconscious, it knows what is best for you.

Want My attention? Then make yourself useful!  I have no use for broke, and lazy pigs. So stop wanking your disgusting little wiener and get to work.

You will be punished for being such a nasty little pig. you will be punished for having a peanut dick, and wearing women's lingerie.

You will be treated like rubbish, because that's what you are to Me.

You don’t need to think for yourself anymore. Being owned is fabulous isn’t it? You no longer have control over your life.



This has been a great month for gifts! 

I have been spending more cash than ever.  I have gotten so many new pairs of shoes I don't even think I have time to wear them all… but that’s ok, because I can NEVER have enough shoes.  

Your money is always best spent on Me.

I hope all of you desperate losers have fun dreaming of Me draining your wallets, cocks, and souls…. You won’t be dreaming for much longer, HAHA!








No comments:

Post a Comment